Sunday, September 30, 2007

This semester I am reading...a lot or not?

Books which I read for classes this semester are: Literate Lives in the Information Age;

Literacy in the New Media Age; Legal research and writing;

Career Patterns A Kaleidoscope of Possibilities; Elementary Statistics;

And if I have some free time I am reading “The last juror” written by John Grisham.

When it comes to my feelings about reading I think that we should be grateful that we can read because today (in 2007 year) there are still people who don’t know how to read.

That’s why we should take the full advantage by going to schools and become educated person.

“Zodiac”(read it before watching the movie), “Supreme Conflict”, “ True notebook”, “Little Prince”, “The song reader” –that’s my 5 recommendations for female and male.

If you read any of those books, please tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I love the Little Prince