Friday, November 23, 2007

gaps II

How many of you was late with a project or didn’t meet dead lines. I am assuming that this have had happened at least ones in your life time. All this take place because nowadays everything goes so fast that people have difficulties to keep up with assignments, work etc. Many of us in most of the time scarify the private life, in order to have job done. However, how long we can run our life this way—surely not long. That’s why some sociologists, psychologists to help people deal with every day life, came out with the idea called “time management”. According to them, time management is the schedule of ours activities during a week, month or year that is made in order to become productive student, employee etc., and is easy to follow because we are the ones who write the plan. Yes, time management in some way might be very helpful for us, but is it easy to write and follow? Not exactly (here I am talking about myself). Every time when I sit down and try to write my schedule for oncoming week –I am getting crazy and upset. I realized that creating my graphic is not so easy for me because every time I got lost when it comes to decide about some spare time for myself. Moreover, afterwards I am all the time finding that didn’t work because there is always something that comes unforeseen during the week.

No comments: