Monday, December 10, 2007

Yes, that’s me.


My name is Agnieszka Rybak. I was born on one of that wintry and icy day of January in Poland.
When I was young I always have loved theater and because in
Poland I was living in a small town I didn’t have so many opportunities to see plays or even take part in them. So in order to fill up this gap, we- my friends and I –pretended theater but this didn’t last so long because as we became older my friends lost the interest in it. However my interest in the theater didn’t disappear it even expended, today whenever I have time and money I go to theater instead of clubs or bars. As I went to high school I become member of Local Community Youth Center. Where I was a part of a dancing society, which learned to dance regional dances. Moreover in high school I took part in planning every years fashion show and celebration the first day of spring.

As I said at the beginning, I constantly wanted to be evolved with law and its mechanism, because I believe that through this filed I am able to in the minor change world which need some help to be fixed. Though I decided to do so after coming to the USA therefore, the justice system in here is opposite than this in Poland especially for domestic violence victims that in mostly cases are women and children.


No comments: